Monday 9 May 2016

I moved but did I purge enough?

Hi there, so I shared I was moving in an earlier post and was really trying my best to walk the walk. So I purged a lot before I staged the house for viewing. and the results were great had 8 offers in 30 hours and sold it in 4 days woot woot. I am now in my new place, I downsized to a one bedroom unit. Did I purge enough on my move?

It is perfectly natural to do a second purge when unpacking. One can see if there is enough room for everthing and it puts items into perspective of how important they are. I am now unpacked and repurging items as I have less room and less need for many items.

On a second purge ask these questions:
When was the last time I used this?
When do I plan on using it next?
Do I have a place for this?
How important is this item to me?
Is it easily replaceable if ever needed?
Can I honour this item instead of storing it in a box?

The main thing to remember is items can be donated and will be used by people who will really need and cherish them.
I am almost done purging and unpacking and organizing the new place, I am loving it here.





No comments:

Post a Comment